PEACHER ESTATE PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION
Sale Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
Sale Time: 10:00 AM
Auction Venue: Sale to be held onsite - 24440 Finn Dr., Laclede, MO 64651
Due to the death of Billy Peacher, the following will be sold at the farm located 24440 Finn Dr., Laclede, MO. From Brookfield, MO take US Highway 36 west for 2 miles to Hwy FF, then head north on Hwy FF for 4 miles to Gold Road. Travel West on Gold Road for 1.5 miles to sale location. Auction signs posted sale day.
Loader and auction personnel will be available sale day to assist buyers – please bring your trailers. Lunch and restrooms will be available on the grounds. Not responsible for accidents, errors, or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
EQUIPMENT, TRUCKS, TRAILER
• Ditch Witch 7610 trencher, Deutz diesel engine, 4WD, 10’ trencher bar, 6” wide trench, 38x18-20.00 tires, A620 backhoe attachment, outriggers, 16” bucket, 72” backfill blade, shows 6,336 hrs., SN: 5P0225
• John Deere 300D backhoe loader, open cab, 2WD, power shuttle trans., outriggers, 24” bucket, 16.9-24 rear tires, 11L-15.5L front tires, shows 1,690 hrs., VIN: T0300DA799307
• International 706 2wd tractor, gas, 540/1000 PTO (540 broken), 4 hyd. remotes, 2-pt, 15.5-38 rear tires, 9.5L-15 front tires, SN: 18256
• Farmall 230 2wd tractor, gas, narrow front, 540 PTO, 2-pt., 13.9-39 rear tires, w/ loader bracket
• 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 pickup truck, 2WD, 4.7L V8 engine, new tires, shows 139,000 miles, VIN: 3C6JD6DP4CG218209
• 1998 Dodge Ram 3500 pickup truck, 4WD, Laramie SLT dually truck, 5 spd. trans., V10, utility bed, shows 265,000 miles, VIN: 1B6MF36W0VJ556246
• 1992 HD 24’ equipment trailer, tandem duals, pintle hitch, flip over ramps
• 2009 Cargo Mate 6'x12' enclosed trailer, tandem axle, rear ramp door
• Homemade field drainage pipe trailer
• Homemade 5’x6’ utility trailer
• 193? Chevrolet Master 85 Coupe, (project car)
Note: Click on image to enlarge.
FARM SUPPORT ITEMS
• 2002 Arctic Cat SBS 1000 UTV, dump bed, shows 2,325 hrs.
• 500 gal. propane tank
• Agco 5410 9’ disk mower, 540 PTO, tarp, SN: 1018040
• 3-pt Bushhog 9’ hyd. blade
• John Deere 12’ tandem disk
• 3-pt. Krause chisel plow
• Pull-type 7’ brush cutter, 540 PTO
• 2-pt International 3-bottom plow
• 2-pt International cultivator
• 2-pt International post auger
• 2-pt carry-all
• 1,000 plus ft. of 6” corrugated drainage pipe
• Misc. drainage pipe, supplies, risers, intakes, culverts, etc.
Livestock supplies including new Ritchie 2-hole water; head gate; 6+ gates (10’-16’); electric fencer; 30+ T-posts; electric fence posts; fencing insulators and supplies; 3+ rolls new barbed wire; 8’ wood posts; poly mineral feeder; galv. water tank; poly stock tanks; Central Boiler Classic long wood furnace; IH suitcase weights (x4); Hutchinson 6”x10’ grain bin auger; grain aeration tubes; harrow sections (x4); 24” auger bit; 2 row planter (steel wheel); 8’ utility truck bed; steel I-beams, steel channel; tractor chains; 3 cords split firewood; corrugated metal sheeting (10+); wagon jack; hydraulic cylinders; fuel tank (250 gal, electric pump); 55-gal. barrels; and much more scattered around the farm!
LARGE run of scrap from the business and farm including copper wire, A-coils, John Deere 300 tractor/backhoe, and much, much more!
SHOP TOOLS, PLUMBING SUPPLIES
Oxy Acetylene set (complete, on cart); MW AC-DC 250 arc welder; GBC air compressor (80 gal, 5hp, 230v, 2 stage, 175 psi, w/ hose reel); portable air pig; auto-adjust welding helmet; Milwaukee hammer drill; Milwaukee saws-all; David White transit; multimeter; pipe wrenches; Dewalt cordless drill; measuring wheel; 175 gal used oil; Dewalt cut-off saw; Pacer gas powered water pump (2”); Graco Magnum LT517 airless paint sprayer; OSB sheeting (x8, 4’x8’); 36” pipe wrench; chain boomers; chain hoist; crow’s feet wrench set; pipe vise; ratchet straps; tow straps; 2T floor jack;
A large run of plumbing supplies including Pex waterline; ProPex hand expander; General sewer camera; pipe hangers; 1/2” copper tubing; copper fittings; 2” copper tubing (20’+); brass valves, elbows, T’s, barbed fittings, adapters, more; hose bibs; water line (1 1/4”, 150’); schedule 40 PVC pipe (2”-4", 20’); gas valves, aquastats, burners, etc; electrical junction boxes, pvc conduit; new 12-3 wire; PVC sewer pipe; fish tapes; and more supplies used in the business.
Yard and garden items including chainsaws (Stihl MS170, Mccullough 3200, Homelite); Work Pro pressure washer (2400 psi); Powerhouse generator (4500 watt); power washer extension wand; ladders (22’ aluminum extension, 22’ fiberglass extension, 24’ fiberglass extension, 6’ fiberglass step ladder); two-wheel dolly; wheelbarrow; black storage tubs; lawn roller (water fill); 38” yard sweep; and more.
Pony saddle; hand corn planter; milk cans; buzz saw blades; hay trolley; pull-type cultivator; hay forks; wooden screen door; corn sheller; watering can; 4 gal stone crock; 1 gal stone jug; cast iron dinner bell; old tricycle; 2-man cross cut saw; ice saw; W.L. Davey well pump; Sunoco oil cans; cast iron skillet; and other items to be added by sale day!
ADDITIONAL PHOTOS -
SELLER: BILLY PEACHER ESTATE
Chapman & Cowherd, P.C.
903 Jackson St., Chillicothe, MO 64601
Ph: (660) 646-0627
For additional information or questions contact Teter Auction Company, LLC
Auction Venue Location:
24440 Finn Dr., Laclede, MO 64651
Thursday, November 16, 2023 • 10:00 A.M.