SOLD! Tract 1 - $5,350.00 Per Acre
SOLD! Tract 2 - $5,350.00 Per Acre
SOLD! Tract 3 - $5,350.00 Per Acre
AUCTION TOTAL - $2,286,055.00
LIVINGSTON COUNTY, MO LAND AUCTION
Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 6:00 P.M. CST
Sale to be held at Chillicothe Comfort Inn & Suites
250 E Business 36, Chillicothe, MO 64601
Selling 427.3 Surveyed Acres In 3 Tracts.
Location & General Information
This highly productive farm is located in Section 12 T58N•R22W, of Rich Hill Township and Sections 7,18 T58N•R23W, of Wheeling Township, Livingston County, Missouri. The property is located approximately 4.5 miles north of Wheeling, Missouri.. (Wheeling is located approximately 11 miles east of Chillicothe, MO.)
Land represents highly productive tillable cropland, notable building sites, and offers excellent access to each Tract.
RARELY DO TRACTS OF LAND COME UP FOR SALE IN THIS AREA!
Selling free and clear for 2020 farming season!
Feeney Farms, Inc. Aerial Tour Livingston County, MO
Tract 1 - 151.5 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 116.67 acres of tillable cropland.
• Land features a complete levee system around the entire parcel with drainage tubes on the east side.
• Land represents highly productive tillable cropland and timber
• Predominant Soil Type: Dockery, Carlow, Zook
• Access from the north by County Rd. LIV 256
• Located in Section 18, Wheeling Township, Livingston County, Missouri.
Tract 2 - 80.2 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 67.53 acres of tillable cropland.
• Land represents highly productive tillable cropland and light timber.
• Predominant Soil Type: Dockery, Vesser, Lagonda
• Access from the east by County Rd. LIV 265
• Located in Section 12, Rich Hill Township, Livingston County, Missouri.
Tract 3 - 195.6 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 147.52 acres of tillable cropland.
• This tract is improved with a large portion of field drainage tile terraces throughout the tract.
• Land represents highly productive tillable cropland and timber.
• Predominant Soil Type: Lagonda, Carlow, Dockery
• Numerous building sites.
• Utilities close by.
• Access from the west by County Rd. LIV 265.
• Located in Section 7, Wheeling Township, Livingston County, Missouri.
METHOD & TERMS
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the closing on all 3 tracts. All tracts will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on the acreages obtained from the completed survey. Said surveyed acres will be used to constitute the final settlement price. Tracts 1-3 will be offered through the marketing method of "Buyers Choice", wherein the high bidder can purchase (in any order) any or all of the Tracts 1-3 for their high bid.
The property will NOT be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Staton Abstract & Title Co.